The UK’s largest powered access business
With an unparalleled fleet of more than 11,300 access platforms available from 43 depots nationwide, we’re here to help provide your working at height solution, whatever your requirements.
Our range includes:
- More than 4100 boom lifts up to 47m (including specialist access platforms)
- 6585 scissor lifts up to 34m (including low level and narrow access platforms)
- Over 550 vehicle mounted platforms
- Access to the UK’s largest fleet of telehandlers
We’re also proud to offer you:
- Exclusive CE certified material handling machine attachments designed to improve safety and efficiency
- Award winning engineering support and technical back-up
- Dedicated account management
Find out more about hiring powered access equipment
Training and Safety
As Europe’s largest provider of IPAF training, we have the expertise to deliver the working at height training you need.
Our award winning training team can also deliver:
- Last minute courses accredited by IPAF, PASMA, IOSH and more
- Courses at one of our 33 national training centres or on your site
- Bespoke training courses for site specific issues
- A comprehensive suite of safety training for managers and supervisors
Learn more about getting the safety training that’s right for you.
Local service, global presence
As part of the world’s largest specialist access business, Lavendon Group plc, we can also offer you more than 22,000 machines available for project deployment across Europe, Northern Africa, the Middle East and India.
For all your powered access needs contact the Premier Customer Centre
Call: 0845 605 1177
Account Management Team
National Account Manager - Paul Dove - 07767 274101
National Account Director - Simon Beckett - 07721 978912
QHSE Director - Mark Keily - 07795 510868
Customer Support Manager - Julie Hughes - 07917 155635